THE HAIR & BEAUTY LOUNGE
Hair line 07763503811 (Sue)
Beauty, Therapy and Pilates 07769351984 (Lisa)
Hair colour techniques explained
In a world where there are so many colouring techniques available it is impossible for you , the client ,to know what to ask for?
so here is a guide to many of the popular techniques .
is a french colour technique where colour is applied freehand to hair resulting in a more natural look
COVID 19 INFORMATION
ANNOUNCEMENT - we are happy to announce that as from 1st August , the beauty lounge will be back to offering our full services.
To all our customers, to keep you all safe during these challenging times we are following government policies and guidelines. We would like to set out for you how our salon will work and what you can expect from us on re opening on July 4th 2020.
1. If yourself , a family member or anyone else you have come into close contact with over the last 14 days has shown signs of being unwell you must NOT come into the salon. On arrival your temperature will be taken and if you are showing a raised temperature you will be asked to leave, thank you for your co-operation.
2. Be assured that we have and will continue to maintain the highest standards of hygiene. We are allocating time between each client to sanitise the spaces and equipment that have been used.
3. Our waiting area , toilets , reception and kitchen spaces will be closed, we are no longer able to offer magazines or refreshments.
4. Outside under the garage door will be a covered waiting space as our main door will be continually locked, you will be called at your appointment time.
5. Please ensure you wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment.
6. On entering the salon you will be asked to sanitise your hands. Your therapist or stylist will be wearing PPE, mask and or a face shield , apron & gloves, these will be disposed of after every client. For your hair appointment you will be asked to wear a disposable gown and towell , provided by us.
8. You will be escorted to your treatment space , a consultation will be carried out at distance and during your service talking will be kept to a minimum.
9. For your beauty treatment you are asked to bring along with you 2 x hand towels for you to use.
10. When your service is completed you will be asked to make any further appointments and make payment in your treatment area as the reception will be closed.
11. On departure there will be a bin provided to dispose of any unwanted PPE.
12. In the short term we will unfortunately be charging an extra £3 per client to help cover the costs of PPE and extra sanitising time.
13. As time progresses and the rules relax we are hopeful to provide a full service list , however in the meantime we have decided that some treatments and services are not suitable as follows:
No blow drying
No dry hair cuts ( your hair will need to be washed in the salon)
If you are having a colour service please attend your appointment with freshly washed and dry hair
Foils and highlights will be limited to half head only due to the required time and length of contact.
No childrens hair appointments for under 12 year olds until restrictions on face coverings are reduced
Opening times are as follows
Tues , thurs and friday - 1pm - 6pm
Weds - 2pm - 8pm
one saturday per month - hours to be reviewed after initial 6 weeks.
BEAUTY - date for opening still be to be advised
Ellie will be the only therapist available until september
Thurs - 1pm - 7pm
Frid - 9.30 - 5pm
saturday - 9am - 1pm
PLEASE NOTE - as of !st April 2020 - please check the new advertised price list.